30 hours Training
$800 Special Price $699
NYBI's Security+ course covers basic skills to secure computer, network and corporate environments. This includes network security, compliance and operational security, threats and vulnerabilities, application, data and host security, access control and identity management, cryptography, etc.
Knowing security risks and protecting the organization’s assets, employees and customers from them is one of the most important and demanded skills in modern IT.
To become a Security+ certified, you have to pass one exam: SY0-401 Security+ offered by CompTIA (Computer Technology Industry Association).
- Overview of Computer Security
- Organizational Security
- Incident Response
This course prepares students for the following exam:
- High School Diploma/ GED, and CompTIA Network+ Certification, prior completion of the Network+ course or equivalent level of knowledge.
Upon completion of the course, students will be qualified to be a junior security engineer, security consultant, security associate or junior information assurance technician.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
A student who cancels within 7 days of signing the enrollment agreement but before instruction begins receives all monies returned with the exception of the non-refundable registration fee.
Thereafter, a student will be liable for:
- The non-refundable registration fee plus,
- The cost of any textbooks or supplies accepted plus,
- Tuition liability as of the student's last date of physical attendance.
0 - 15% of the program
16% - 30% of the program
31% - 45% of the program
46% - 60% of the program
After 60% of the program