- CCNA 10/31/2020: 6 seats left.
- A+ 11/2/2020: 3 seats left.
- Network+ 11/7/2020: 4 seats left.
We are conducting the following safety protocols in our facilities during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- By appointment only. No walk-ins.
- Temperature/questionaire screening of all individuals entering our facility.
- Face mask or face covering is required upon entering facility and during class/testing.
- Physical distancing of all individuals in check-in/waiting area, classroom and testing room.
- We disinfect desks, chairs, keyboards, mice, lockers, etc. using EPA registered disinfectant each time they are used.
- Medical grade H13 air purifier is installed in each classroom/testing room.
- Touchless toilet flush, faucet and soap dispensor are installed in the main bathroom.
- Sanitizing and disinfectant supplies available.
The NYBI's course provides students IP (Internet Protocol) network fundamentals as well as skills required to install, configure operate and troubleshoot mid-sized routed and switched networks. | Details »