Proctoring and Invigilation
Proctoring and invigilation service is available at our site.
We proctor web-based, computer-based, paper-based written (conventional test), off-campus exams, online school final etc.
Test takers need to follow the exam approval process of their home institution. Test takers are responsible for meeting their own test deadlines. Appointments fill quickly and may not be available during high-volume testing periods. It is recommended that you start this process early. Please read this page thoroughly and submit the proctor request form below.
If you have a form or paperwork needed by your institution, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If notary is required on the form, there is an additional fee of $30.
We are conducting the following safety protocols in our facilities during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- By appointment only. No walk-ins.
- Temperature/questionaire screening of all individuals entering our facility.
- Face mask or face covering is required upon entering facility and during testing.
- Physical distancing of all individuals in check-in/waiting area and testing area
- We disinfect desks, chairs, keyboards, mice, lockers, etc. using EPA registered disinfectant each time they are used.
- Medical grade H13 air purifier is installed in each testing room.
- Touchless toilet flush, faucet and soap dispensor are installed in the main bathroom.
- Sanitizing and disinfectant supplies available.
|$35||Exams with time limit of 4 hours or under|
|$50||Exams with time limit over 4 hours|
- Hours are based on the maximum allowable time instructed by your school/exam sponsor, not the actual time you took to complete the exam.
- If there is no time limit for the exam, the proctoring fee is $35.
- Fee includes our computer/internet usage for web-based or computer-based exams, and USPS First Class domestic return postage for paper-based/written exams (if applicable).
- If you or your school/sponsor requires us to return the exam via courier or trackable shipment, such as USPS Priority Mail, Priority Express Mail, Fedex, UPS or DHL, you are responsible for the actual shipping fee plus $10 handling fee.
Payment may be made in person the day of your exam appointment. We accept cash, money order, VISA and Master credit/debit cards, AMEX and Discover cards.
Provide your school/sponsor with our information. They may ask for the following:
|Name||New York Business Institute|
|Address||124 E 40th St, Rm 801
New York, NY 10016
|Taro Mukai, title: Director
Ginny Mei, title: Director
Request proctoring service
Please fill out the form below.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 AM to 9:30 PM|
|Friday, Saturday||9:00 AM to 5:30 PM|
2020 - 2021 Holiday Closures
|10/10/20 - 10/12/20||Columbus Day weekend|
|11/26/20 - 11/29/20||Thanksgiving Day weekend|
|12/24/20 - 01/03/21||Winter recess|
|01/16/21 - 01/18/21||Martin Luther King Day weekend|
|02/13/21 - 02/15/21||Presidents' Day weekend|
|04/02/21 - 04/04/21||Easter weekend|
|05/29/21 - 05/31/21||Memorial Day weekend|
|07/03/21 - 07/05/21||Independence Day weekend|
|09/04/21 - 09/06/21||Labor Day weekend|