> Proctoring Service
Proctoring service is available at our site. We proctor web-based, computer-based, written (conventional test), off-campus exams, online school final etc.
Please note, we are unable to proctor exams for foreign institutions/schools located outside of the U.S. at this time.
|Up to two hours
|Up to four hours
|Over four hours
- Hours are based on the maximum allowable time instructed by your school/exam sponsor, not the actual time you took to complete the exam.
- If there is no time limit for the exam, the proctoring fee is $35.
- Fee includes our computer/internet usage for web-based or computer-based exams, and USPS First Class domestic return postage for paper-based/written exams (if applicable).
- If you or your school/exam sponsor requires us to return the exam via courier or trackable shipment, such as USPS Priority Mail, Priority Express Mail, Fedex, UPS or DHL, you are responsible for the actual shipping fee plus $10 handling fee.
Payment may be made in person the day of your exam appointment.
We accept cash, money order, VISA and Master credit/debit cards, AMEX and Discover cards.
To request proctoring service
- Send us an email to email@example.com. Include your full name, your phone number, school/exam sponsor name, type of exam (written or computer/web based), length of exam and any additional information, form or paperwork needed by your school/sponsor.
- Provide your school with our information. They may ask for the following:
||New York Business Institute|
||124 E 40th St, Rm 801|
New York, NY 10016
|Contact, proctor or
|Taro Mukai, title: Director|
Ginny Mei, title: Director
- Upon receipt of exam or instruction from your school/sponsor, we will contact you to schedule an appointment for your proctored exam.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday:
||From 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM|
||From 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM|
2016 - 2017 Holiday Closures
|11/24/16 - 11/27/16
||from Thanksgiving Day to Sunday after Thanksgiving|
|12/24/16 - 01/02/17
||from Christmas Eve to Monday after New Year's Day|
|01/14/17 - 01/16/17
||from Saturday before Martin Luther King Day to Martin Luther King Day|
|02/18/17 - 02/20/17
||from Saturday before Presidents' Day to Presidents' Day|
|05/27/17 - 05/29/17
||from Saturday before Memorial Day to Memorial Day|
|07/01/17 - 07/04/17
||from Saturday before Independence Day to Independence Day|
|09/02/17 - 09/04/17
||from Saturday before Labor Day to Labor Day|
|10/07/17 - 10/09/17
||from Saturday before Columbus Day to Columbus Day|