New York Business Institute
New York Business Institute located in Midtown, Manhattan is the IT, computer and networking training leader in New York City.
As a New York State licensed private career school, we provide hands-on training with a focus on Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, CompTIA and other IT certification programs.
Established in October of 1994 as GT Solutions, Inc., the company started providing executive search services, specializing in the placement of computer and financial professionals in the New York metropolitan area.
In April of 1997, GT Solutions started technical training in response to high demands from our corporate clients.
In November of 2008, after providing hands-on instructor-led training for over a decade, the school changed its name to New York Business Institute to better symbolize its services.
- Classroom training. Although e-learning, tutoring, videos, CBTs or books are effective learning methods, the traditional instructor-led classroom training is among the best. Why?
You have classmates.
In additon, at school, you can learn not only theories, but also real world skills, industry trends, exam tips, jobs or internship information etc. Exchanging information with instructors, classmates and school staff will also give you a clear vision to your future career and a motivation to achieve your goal.
- No pushy sales reps. We don't ask for your phone number or email address unless you want to or until you sign the enrollment agreement. Instructors, current/past students and technicians are our sales. Feel free to stop by and ask them any questions. We are happy to assist you.
- Standardized Leader. We disclose school information as much as possible on this website and brochure. This includes course descriptions, tuition, schedule, cancellation and refund policies, etc. Because we have been disclosing such information from the establishment, the courses we offer have become the standard in price or length in New York City.
- Provides the latest technologies and certification courses. We've started providing the current Windows Server 2012 courses soon after the textbooks were released.
We've replaced all PCs in the classrooms, self-study lab, testing center and the school office with new 64-bit computers, because 64-bit systems are required to run the Windows Server 2008 R2 or later.
Let's get the newest skills to make yourself competitive!
- Fully hands-on instructor-led training with extensive lab exercises.
- Small classes (avg. 8 students/class) with at least one physical computer for each student and as many virtual PCs as needed.
- Students may retake course(s) for FREE if they do not pass their certification exam(s). (Offer is subject to availability of seats and upon approval.)
- Up to 6 months FREE lab usage after completion of course (international students: until your visa expires).
- NY State / CCIE / MCSE / MCSA / MCITP / CCNA / LPIC / A+ / Network+ / Linux+ / Oracle OCP, OCA certified instructors with industry and teaching experiences.
- In-house job placement. Our placement consultants refer you to entry-level job openings.
- Dedicated Internet connection, 100 Base-T Local Area Network and the WiFi wireless LAN.
- Located just outside Grand Central Terminal.
- More than 70 DELL PCs with at least 17-inch LCD Flat monitor.
AddressNew York Business Institute
124 East 40th Street, Suite 801
New York, NY 10016
Location & Map